Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Greetings!!


Hello love! Welcome to my blog. This blog own me, Fatin, a typical girl who loves shopping and most of the time ending up with many unused things. I have so many stuffs that I love to share with you all. I'm gonna dress you from head to toe, where you can find it from so many parts of the world. From vinrage to up-to-date, from the latest fashion in Great Britain, to beautiful lace and embroidery kebaya from Indonesia. Not forgotten, chic outfit from Japan. To whoever loves decorating their room or house, I have vintage finds, besides up-to-date cookware. To fill up your empty stomach, I have variety of Malay specialty that you can order. In short, it is a one-stop blog that you can get all you want here. And don't get fret, the price will be reasonable and affordable.

Enjoy shopping, love!

xoxo,

F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...